HandmadeLove

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I finally have registered a domain name for Handmade Love. www.handmade-love.com
It seems that someone has the non hyphenated version already taken, but it is nowhere to be seen. That's ok, the hyphen works. It is still a work in progress, I havent the money right now to spend on a whole website, but wanted to get the name before someone else takes my ideas.
We are only about a month away from our transcontinental move, and so I havent done much crafting of stuff to sell, I have been trying to concentrate on Christmas presents for family and friends. After the holiday season is past and all our household goods arrive back home, I am planning on seriously getting down to crafting for a business.
Supposedly in my hometown they are talking about shutting down part of the historical main street on 1-2 sundays a month for local crafters to have booths. I want to participate in that for sure, if it takes off. They also have a local farmers market in the nearby metropolis once a week that I want to look into having a booth at. There are lots of prospects! I cant wait to really get into it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home