HandmadeLove

Monday, August 28, 2006

So I am finally giving in to the Blog thing. It's not something that was ever that attractive to me, but I wanted to create this one to keep a log of my new crafting business that I am trying to start. It's going to be called Handmade Love or Meghan's Handmade Love and it'll basically be everything that I love doing! I love crafts and making stuff, if I can make it I hate to buy it.
I also hate giving store bought gifts or gift cards to people. I would much rather create something original and unique for them. Not everyone that I craft for likes this, but it makes me happy most of the time.
Currently my family (DH and DD) are in a kind of transitional stage in our lives. DH is in the Army and we are stationed in Germany. But he is going to be seperating from the military in December and we will be coming home to Utah. It's terrifying because he's not sure he'll have a good job yet, but it will be so wonderful to be home and around family. Having my first child and going her first 2 years thousands of miles away from my family and friends is not something I ever envisioned myself doing. It's not something I enjoyed, the being thousands of miles that its... I really want my DD to know her family.
Anyways, I want to start a crafting business, even if it is just on the internet for a while. My DH is getting me a new sewing machine for my bday in Oct, to replace my yard sale 70 year old relic that I use currently . I am so excited to have a new fancy machine!
Well, that's all for now, the almost 2 y/o needs me! Dinner needs making, and I'm sure I need to find something to craft tonight! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home